Lees hier het laatste nieuws van ICT netwerk & security
- Student Loan Breach Exposes 2.5M Recordsby Nate Nelson on 31st August 2022
2.5 million people were affected, in a breach that could spell more trouble down the line.
- Watering Hole Attacks Push ScanBox Keyloggerby Nate Nelson on 30th August 2022
- Tentacles of ‘0ktapus’ Threat Group Victimize 130 Firmsby Nate Nelson on 29th August 2022
Over 130 companies tangled in sprawling phishing campaign that spoofed a multi-factor authentication system.
- Ransomware Attacks are on the Riseby Nate Nelson on 26th August 2022
Lockbit is by far this summer’s most prolific ransomware group, trailed by two offshoots of the Conti group.
- Cybercriminals Are Selling Access to Chinese Surveillance Camerasby Nate Nelson on 25th August 2022
Tens of thousands of cameras have failed to patch a critical, 11-month-old CVE, leaving thousands of organizations exposed.
- Twitter Whistleblower Complaint: The TL;DR Versionby Threatpost on 24th August 2022
Twitter is blasted for security and privacy lapses by the company’s former head of security who alleges the social media giant’s actions amount to a national security risk.
- Firewall Bug Under Active Attack Triggers CISA Warningby Threatpost on 23rd August 2022
CISA is warning that Palo Alto Networks’ PAN-OS is under active attack and needs to be patched ASAP.
- Fake Reservation Links Prey on Weary Travelersby Nate Nelson on 22nd August 2022
Fake travel reservations are exacting more pain from the travel weary, already dealing with the misery of canceled flights and overbooked hotels.
- iPhone Users Urged to Update to Patch 2 Zero-Daysby Elizabeth Montalbano on 19th August 2022
Separate fixes to macOS and iOS patch respective flaws in the kernel and WebKit that can allow threat actors to take over devices and are under attack.
- Google Patches Chrome’s Fifth Zero-Day of the Yearby Elizabeth Montalbano on 18th August 2022
An insufficient validation input flaw, one of 11 patched in an update this week, could allow for arbitrary code execution and is under active attack.